Basic Life Support (November)
Time: 9 a.m.
Location: Margaret Mary HealthGet Directions >
About this Event
- Cost includes student handbook and eCard from the American Heart Association
- The course is designed for healthcare providers who have a card documenting successful completion of a CPR course
- This video-based, instructor-led course teaches both single rescuer and basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and pre-hospital settings
- Card Type: BLS for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card
- Requires written exam and skills testing
To register, call 812.933.5505.