The goal of our Occupational Therapy department is to provide patients with the skills necessary to lead independent and satisfying lives.
Our therapists work with patients of all ages who have conditions that are either mentally, physically, developmentally or emotionally disabling.
We specialize in the following:
We help bring patients back to their full potential by offering comprehensive evaluations, customized treatment programs and training in the use of adaptive equipment if necessary.
We treat the following:
- Motor and Sensory Disorders
- Cognitive and Perceptual disorders
- Head and Spinal Injuries
- Total joint replacements
- Head Trauma
- Joint Replacements
- Neurological disorders (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease)
- Developmental Disabilities
- Hand injuries
- Elbow and shoulder injuries
- Post-surgical rehab
- Home assessments and safety issues
For more information on Occupational Therapy services call (812) 934-6512 or email Carmen Pride.