Need Help Cooking Quick & Easy Meals for Your Family? Our dietitians can help!
Cooking Matters is a six-week cooking class designed for caregivers of young children. Each class teaches quick and easy recipes that can be made on a budget. Each participant will receive free groceries at every session (in-person sessions ONLY). This free program is offered in part through a grant from the Indiana State Department of Health and is available to those meeting our financial criteria. Classes are offered in-person and virtually. To register, complete and submit the form below, or call our dietitians at 812.933.5000.
Class Topics Include:
- Lesson One: Set a Healthy Example
- Lesson Two: Choosing Fruits, Vegetables and Whole Grains
- Lesson Three: Healthy Starts at Home
- Lesson Four: The Power of Planning
- Lesson Five: Shopping Smart
- Lesson Six: Recipes for Success