Manage your health information online.
The MMH HealthConnect patient portal offers free, confidential, 24-hour access to your Personal Health Record (PHR). This portal provides a convenient and secure way to update and manage your own health information, as well as information for your spouse, children and even aging parents.
If you haven't registered for HealthConnect, it's quick and easy! Just bring your photo ID to any MMH facility, and we'll help you enroll. To complete your account setup and ensure your test results are loaded to your portal, you must receive a special access code from MMH. For your privacy, these special access codes can only be given in person. Parents and legal guardians can also get the codes for any children under the age of 18.
By signing up for a HealthConnect account, you can take advantage of these benefits:
- Complete your medical history in the convenience of your home.
- Get immediate access to your personal health record anywhere, anytime, with your laptop, iPad, smartphone, or other internet-enabled device, even when traveling.
- Receive email notifications when your lab or radiology test results have been automatically and securely delivered to your HealthConnect account.
- Keep an organized record of your children's immunizations, allergies and medications when registering for school, camp or daycare.
- Track your (or a loved one's) progress and monitor chronic conditions.
A patient portal improves communication and coordination of care and can reduce medical errors, duplicate tests and unnecessary costs.