Summer is a time when all vegetables are at their peak so why not showcase them in a delicious Greek salad? This healthy salad is flavorful, refreshing and easy to make.
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, halved
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
Greek Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- Add the cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, olives, and feta cheese to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, add the vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Slowly add the olive oil and whisk vigorously while pouring.
- Drizzle the dressing on the salad and gently stir to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.