Looking for new dinner ideas? White chicken chili is a great option in the fall because it’s healthy, hearty and perfect for cozying up on chilly days.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz) white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz) no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 6 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, sauté chicken and onion in oil for 5 minutes or until chicken is browned.
- Transfer to a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes, corn and seasonings.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until chicken reaches a minimum temperature of 165 degrees.
- Garnish each serving with shredded cheddar cheese.