Low Vision Therapy is designed to help those whose vision loss is affecting their ability to be safe and independent with everyday tasks.
Our therapist can teach you to optimize your remaining vision by training you how to use adaptive equipment and modify activities both at home and at work.
Diagnoses and Medical Conditions
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Improvement of functional status for manipulating objects
- Ability to use adaptive equipment to improve independence with daily activities
- Training in compensatory techniques to improve safety and independence
- Assessment and input for home or work environment to improve skill performance
- Provision and training with equipment to assist with seeing such as magnifiers
A physician’s referral is needed for evaluation or treatment. Call (812) 934-6512 or email Lori Yorn.