Incredible kids deserve incredible care tailored to suit their needs.
Margaret Mary Health offers pediatric services inside our hospital, as well as at our Brookville location. Now accepting new patients, our pediatricians care for children from birth to young adulthood.
In addition to providing preventative care like well checks and sports physicals, our pediatricians also diagnose and treat a variety of conditions ranging from ear infections and asthma to ADHD and behavior problems. New moms can also expect to see our pediatricians following delivery as they are part of a physician team that provides newborn care in our maternity unit.
During a typical appointment, you can expect your pediatrician to do the following:
- Complete a physical exam
- Make sure your child meets milestones in growth, skills and behavior
- Diagnose and treat any illnesses, infections or injuries
- Provide tips on nutrition, fitness and safety
- Make sure your child receives all necessary vaccines
- Answer any questions you might have about your child
- Refer you to specialists if needed
Appointments available Monday-Friday at our Batesville location and Tuesday-Wednesday at our Brookville location. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, call
Pediatric Medicine Doctors
Pediatric Medicine Events
No events scheduled at this time.